I am very honored to have been nominated for the Sunshine Award from the fabulous and wonderful Kelsey at Polished Prescription (she had a tape mani a couple of months ago that makes me so want to keep trying!! Looky here !! )
The conditions for receiving the Sunshine Award are:
A) To thank the person that nominated you - Thank you again, Kelsey! It was so sweet of you to nominate me! :-)
B) Post the award logo on your blog - DUH! So not gonna hide it!
C) Share 7 facts about myself: ugh, I'm not that interesting!! lol
1) My mother is Australian, and I have dual citizenship in the USA and Australia. All my mothers family is still there, it was the most amazing thing to visit them when I was a teen. I can do a fairly good accent, and no, my family does not say 'Throw another shrimp on the barbie' or drink Fosters. :-P
2) Not into chick flicks as a general rule: exceptions are The Twilight Saga and Jane Eyre (the 1996 version with Charlotte Gainsbourg and William Hurt & the 2006 Masterpiece Theater version with Ruth Wilson and Toby Stevens)
3) I love thrillers, especially psychological thrillers - Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal (the tv series) and mysteries - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary, Grimm
4) My first intro into the addiction of nail polish was last May when I stumbled upon Facebook group of the Purple Crumpet Fairy Challenge, which is now the Crumpet's Nail Tarts. I started about halfway through their Summer Challenge in nail art, and haven't looked back.
5) One of the most important things to me is that I do my best to leave a positive experience with the people that I encounter. You never know what troubles someone has in their life, what experiences they've had that may cause them to believe that they aren't important - and all it takes is one smile, or a few kinds words to make a difference in someone's life, to inspire them, to make them feel valuable.
6) I'm an iPhone junkie and tech addict; I love apps, programs and computers.
7) I'm addicted to Pandora. Music is my outlet for just about whatever I'm feeling - it helps me get through my runs and keeps my cadence in check when I sync my music to a pace I want, it helps me study, helps me sleep and generally keeps me from going completely bonkers. (I said COMPLETELY, ok? I didn't say it kept me from going bonkers, just completely!)
Ok, final step is to nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire me: Ugh, there's so many!!!
Here we go: I nominate these lovely ladies!
Zachy's Nail Buzz
Purple Polish Fairy
Lacquer or Leave Her!
Coat of Mani Colors
Behind Green Eyes
Rambles of a Polish Addict
So there we go!!!! Happy Friday everyone! Have a safe and fun weekend!!! xoxo