Thank you Dina!!
As I understand the rules for the award, I am to thank the person that nominated me, nominated 15 other bloggers that I follow regularly or have just discovered and tell the person that nominates me 7 things about myself. I follow so many lovely bloggers it's going to be hard to pick only 15 to nominate! Here goes!
1) Colors de Carol - http://www.coloresdecarol.com/ I've followed her from the beginning, she is the blogger that inspired me to get into nail art and taking up blogging about my nail adventures.
2) Caitlin's Creative Corner - http://www.caitlinscreativecorner.com/
3) Polished Cousins - http://www.polishedcousins.com/
4) Geeky Owl - http://geekyowl.blogspot.com/
5) A Polished Addiction - http://apolishedaddiction.blogspot.com/
6) Nails Adored - http://www.nailsadored.com/
7) Our Painted World - http://ourpaintedworld.wordpress.com/
8) Gnarly Gnails - http://gnarlygnails.blogspot.com/
9) Canadian Nail Fanatic - http://canadiannailfanatic.blogspot.com/
10) Manicurity - http://www.manicurity.com/
11) A Girl and Her Polish - http://www.agirlandherpolish.com/
12) Polish My Mind - http://polishmymind.blogspot.com/
13) Just Another Polished Addiction - http://justanotherpolishaddiction.blogspot.com/
14) PishPosh and Polished - http://pishposhandpolish.blogspot.com/
15) Dressed Up Digits - http://dressedupdigits.blogspot.com/
As for 7 things about me:
- The only thing that rivals my love/borderline obsession for nail art would be cake decorating. I taught the Wilton Method of Cake Decorating for 2 years, and still make cakes for friends/family
- I HATE having my feet touched - it's a serious effort for me to have a pedicure, even though I LOVE the results.
- I enjoy doing research - no matter what it is, if I'm interested in a topic, I research it thoroughly until I can speak intelligently about it.
- Even though I was born in the U.S., I have Australian citizenship through my mom and still keep contact with my family there
- I'm a gamer - not super huge, but I love my Xbox 360 - I play The Elder Scrolls, Prince of Persia games, Lego whatever games
- My favorite color is blue
- I love psychological thriller movies/tv shows - not gory, but ones that make you sit on the edge of your seat thinking WTH is going to happen next?!? :-)
Happy Wednesday Everyone!